ArcelorMittal is offering the Latest Artisan Technical Training Jobs 2016 / 2017 in South Africa. The Artisan Training Career at ArcelorMittal can kick start your career, as you will get valuable experience in the relevant field by working under the team of experts. The ArcelorMittal Jobs and Careers usually remain vacant / available, as it is one of the famous South African Companies. The Artisan Training Programme 2016 / 2017 will make you able to find more better Jobs and Career Opportunities in near future. Various Artisan Apprenticeships 2016 and 2017 have been announced by companies, but you should prefer the ArcelorMittal Apprenticeships.
ArcelorMittal Careers for Artisans are available in South Africa for hard working and talented candidates. So if you are interested, then you can apply for the Artisan Jobs at ArcelorMittal, South Africa. The Artisan Technical Training Programme 2017 will train you in your relevant field, and you will be able to get more better job opportunities and careers in South Africa. Hence if you want to see the requirements and eligibility criteria for Artisan Training Jobs 2016-2017 at ArecelorMittal in South Africa, you can have a look on the details as appended below.
ArcelorMittal Offers Artisan Training Jobs 2016 / 2017 in Technical Department: ArcelorMittal Vacancies
ArcelorMittal South Africa, Vanderbijlpark Works invites applications for an opportunity to be trained as artisan in the following fields: Welder, Boilermaker, Fitter, Millwright, Electrician, Instrumentation, Refractory Mason. ArcelorMittal is the world’s leading steel and mining company with 115 million tonnes of annual production capacity and 222.000 employees across 60 countries, The company is the leader in all major global steel manufacturing; including automotive, construction, household appliances and packaging, with leading research and development and technology, as well as sizable captive supplies of raw material and distribution network.
Applicants need to be in possession of the following qualifications:
- A complete Grade 12 qualification with English, Physical Science, applicable trade theory subject and an additional trade related technical subject-all passed with a minimum of 50%, and Mathematics passed with a minimum of 45%.
- A complete technical Grade 12 qualification with English, Physical Science and an applicable N3-N6 trade theory subject and an additional N3-N6 trade related technical subject-all passed with minimum of 50% and Mathematics passed with a minimum of 45%.
- A complete NCV Level 4 with related technical subjects. All passed with minimum of 50% and Mathematics passed with a minimum of 45%.
Previous recognised formal trade related institutional training will be an advantage. A contractual training agreement will apply. The bursary includes specified training cost, PPE, payment of institutional training, personal insurance as well as bursary allowance. Permanent employment on completion of trade test is not guaranteed.
Closing Date: 30 August 2016
How to Apply for Artisan Technical Training Jobs at ArcelorMittal, South Africa
If you meet the eligibility criteria, you can apply at ArecelorMittal Artisan Training Jobs. Applicants must forward a complete CV, copy of ID, qualifications certificates and statements of results to AdminHubVDB@arcelormittal.com (Please quote reference VDB-APPR-01 and indicate the trade you are applying for).
- Preference will be given to previously disadvantaged groups
- The successful candidates will be subject to a medical examination
- By submitting your application, you give consent for us to use your personal information for recruitment
Arcelor Mittal Jobs and Career have also been announced previously, and now the company has come up with the latest artisan jobs in South Africa. If you are interested in getting Artisan Training in South Africa, you can submit your application at the ArcelorMittal for recently announced jobs for Artisans.