The Harmony Gold is offering the Artisan Learnerships 2018 in South Africa. The Harmony Gold Jobs and Vacancies have been announced for Learners in Electrical Engineering field. The Electrical Learnerships 2018 are available for the hard working and talented candidates. If you are looking for the Engineering Learnerships 2018 you have come to the right place. the Harmony Gold is offering the Fitter Learnership Programme 2018, where you will be able to learn a lot of new things related to your field.
The Harmony Gold Learnerships 2018 will boost your experience level as well as your expertise, and you will be able to avail the Harmony Gold Careers. It is also pertinent to mention here that you may get more better Artisan Jobs after completing the Learnership Opportunities available at Harmony Gold, South Africa. The Harmony Gold Vacancies will also be available for you after getting the experience certificate through Harmony Gold Learnership Programme 2018. The interested candidates should go through the complete job details before forwarding their application form to the concerned department of the company.
Harmony Gold Offers Artisan Learnerships 2018 in Various Fields
Harmony Gold’ s Free State-based Unisel Mine is offering Engineering (Artisan) Learnership opportunities in the following fields:
Harmony Gold was incorporated 62 years ago and is one of the largest gold mining companies in the world and the third largest gold producer in South Africa. Harmony is a multi-listed company and its primary listing is on the JSE. Harmony operates mines in South Africa and Papua New Guinea.
- Full N2 qualification or Technical Grade 12 Certificate with the relevant trade theory and engineering drawing relevant to the specific Learnership/Trade
- Previous service person’s experience will be an added advantage for the Electrical and Fitting Trades
- Must be medically fit
- Must undergo required psychometric assessments
- Passion to “make it happen”
Roles and responsibilities
- Follow a Learnership programme which contains both off-the job and on-the-job training
- Drive your own training programme and actively get involved in your development
- Undertake the relevant trade test and pass successfully
- Travel on own expense to the training provider, shafts and plants in the region to obtain training as required in your programme
- Be an ambassador for the company and always adhere to a strict code of conduct
Closing date is: 23 October 2017
How to Apply for Artisan Learnership Programme 2018 at Harmony Gold South Africa
The Harmony Gold Learnerships in South Africa are available for competent learners. If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria, you should Click here to apply online for the recently announced Learnership Programme 2018.