Omnia BME is offering the latest Artisan Apprenticeships 2024 for Welders, Boilermaker and Welder. The Artisan Training Programme 2024 can kick start your career, and you will be getting more better job opportunities and career offers from various big companies working in South Africa. You may also avail the Omnia Jobs and Employment Offers right after the successful completion of your Apprenticeship Training Job.
Omnia Apprenticeships 2024 will be helpful for you in your future, when you will be offering various job opportunities. The following Apprenticeships are available at Omnia, South Africa:
- Diesel Mechanic Apprenticeships 2024
- Boilermaker Apprenticeship Programme 2024
- Welder Apprenticeships 2024
So if you are looking for experience in the above mentioned fields, you should submit your Apprenticeship Training Jobs application at the recruitment department of Omnia, South Africa.
Welder, Boilermaker and Diesel Mechanic Artisan Apprenticeship Programme 2024 at Omnia
Omnia subsidiary, BME, is offering Artisan Apprenticeship Opportunities in Middleburg for candidates that would like to become Boilermakers, Welders & Diesel Mechanics.
BME is one the leading manufacturers and distributors of explosive products and services to the mining industry in Africa. We have operations in South Africa, Namibia, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Mali, Swaziland, Sierra Leone, Mauritania, Malawi, Senegal, Burkina Faso and Zambia. We also trade into Mozambique and the DRC. We pride ourselves in providing high quality explosive products with an excellent support service to all our clients.
Requirements / Eligibility Criteria
- Grade 12 with Mathematics and Science Or
- The full N2 qualification (relevant to trade) or higher (N3)
- Binding Contract which includes Workplace Experience.
- Prescribed Training Schedule, Theoretical Studies (objective is obtain Red Seal Qualification)
- Medically fit Age: 18 years and over
- Omnia will grant this candidate the opportunity to obtain a full qualification (Red Seal Qualification) in a specific trade when indenturing this candidate for a period of 3.5 or 4 years.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to adhere to academic guidelines. Will be willing to conform to rigid standards of performance
- High energy levels
- Go-getter, self-motivated Be able to produce work of high quality
- High concentration levels and pay attention to detail
- Work accurately and carefully
- Be willing to keep up-to-date with advances in techniques and equipment
- Good interpersonal skills
How to Apply for Omnia Artisan Apprenticeship Training Programme 2024
If you comply with the eligibility criteria provided by Omnia, South Africa, you should apply online for Apprenticeship Jobs at Omnia in South Africa. It will be a great source of experience in the specific fields.
- Diesel Mechanic
So, you should not waste your time, and Apply Online for Artisan Apprenticeships 2024 to get experience as Boilermaker, Diesel Mechanic and Welder.