The Safcol is offering the Latest Artisan Apprenticeships 2018 in Levubu, South Africa. The SAFCOL Vacancies for 2018 are available for learners, so you should apply online for the recently announced SAFCOL Apprenticeship Programme 2018. The SAFCOL Careers and Jobs are available for those candidates who are willing to get experience in the technical fields. The SAFCOL Apprenticeships 2018 are available in the following fields of study.
- Fitter Apprenticeships
- Millwright Apprenticeships
- Electrician Apprenticeships
- Diesel Mechanic Apprenticeships
- Boiler Maker Apprenticeships
If you are looking for the SAFCOL Jobs for Learners, you have come to the right place. The Artisan Apprenticeship Programme 2018 will boost your experience level in short span of time, and you will get more better Artisan Jobs, Artisan Careers or Careers at SAFCOL South Africa. The interested candidates should have a look on the details of Artisan Apprenticeship Training Programme 2018 before forwarding their job application form to the recruitment department of SAFCOL South Africa.
SAFCOL Careers: Artisan Apprenticeship Opportunities 2018
ARTISAN DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME – 2018
Applications are invited from unemployed youth (18 – 35 of age) who wish to pursue a career as Artisans. Successful applicants will be granted an opportunity to participate in a formal Apprenticeship Programme over a three – year period. This will consist of a ccredited theoretical and practical training in one of the following areas:
- Diesel mechanic (Motor Trade)
- Boiler Maker
Apprentices will be based at SAFCOL’S Timbadola Sawmill in the Levubu area of Limpopo. They will receive a monthly stipend of R4500 per month for the duration of the programme and will be provided with accommodation. Preference will be given to previously disadvantaged individuals, people living with disability, black woman and youth from communities which SAFCOL has signed a Social Compact with.
- Must be a Sout h African citizen
- Must have successfully completed Grade 11 and N2 with relevant trade theory subject or m ust have a minimum of Level 3 TVET certificate with related trade theory with a total of 7 subjects
- Must be prepared to work overtime and on weekends if required
Closing Date: 30 November 2017
HOW TO APPLY FOR 2018 ARTISAN APPRENTICESHIPS AT SAFCOL SOUTH AFRICA
Attach certified copies of the following documents to your application letter:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Grade 11 School Report with the school stamp / Matric Certificate & N2 Certificate or Statement of results / Level 3 TVET certificate
Applications must be sent via Email to: email@example.com
Alternatively, applications can be hand delivered at any of the following SAFCOL premises reception area mentioned below:
- Pretoria office – Podium at Menlyn
- Nelspruit office – 10 Strea k Street
- Ngome Plantation Office – R618 Nongoma, Vryheid Road
- Platorand Tr aining Centre – R532 Sabie, Gra skop Road
- Timbadola Sawmill Office – Entabeni Road, Levubu
Should you not have received a response within 30 days of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria as mentioned above, you should apply online for the Latest Apprenticeships available at SAFCOL, South Africa