The Anglo American is offering Youth Development Programme 2021 in Pretoria, South Africa. The Youth Empowerment Programme 2021 will jump start your careers, and you will be getting better Jobs in South Africa.
The Kumba Iron Ore YES Programme 2021 has been announced for those candidates, who are looking to make their career in finance and supply chain field.
The Anglo American Youth Development Program 2021 is a special training programme or graduate development programme 2021 available in Pretoria. The Anglo American Jobs mostly remain vacant, and you may also avail the Anglo American Careers after completing the Anglo American Young Development Programme 2021. The interested candidates should have a look on the details and descriptions of the Anglo American Youth Development Programme 2021, before forwarding their job application form to recruitment department.
Anglo American Youth Development Programme 2021: Anglo American Vacancies
The Kumba Iron Ore YES initiative is looking for qualified graduates who reside in and around the JTG District area (Gamagara, Gasegonyane and Tsantsabane municipality).
To participate in the YES initiative and be placed at either Sishen Mine or Kolomela Mine in the Finance and Supply Chain Management discipline, you will need to meet the following requirements:
- Be between the ages 18 to 35 years old
- Completed Bachelor’s degree/National Diploma in Supply Chain, Finance, Financial Management or Business Studies
- Medical examination is mandatory asper company procedure
- Willing to work on a 12 month contract
- Willing to work in a mining environment
- Candidates have to currently reside within the specified municipal areas of Tsantsabane, Gamagara , Joe Morolong, Ga Segonyana , Kgatelopele and Griekwastad Municipal areas in the Northern Cape.
- Company will not provide accommodation or transport therefore candidates are to make own arrangement
- Work experience will not be required as the opportunity is focused on individuals who do not have any experience
- Candidates will not receive any additional benefits other than the monthly stipend.
What we offer
- A stipend/allowance per month, for duration of programme
- Free training and experiential learning
- Personal Protective Equipment
Who we are We are constantly seeking new opportunities to mine and process our products sustainably, using less water, less energy and more precise extraction technologies. As the custodians of coal and other precious natural resources – diamonds (through De Beers), copper, platinum and other precious metals, iron ore and nickel – our extraordinary teams work safely and collaboratively, with the utmost consideration for local communities, our customers and the world at large
How we are committed to your safety
Nothing is more important to us than ensuring you return home safely after a day’s work. To make that happen, we have the most rigorous safety standards in the industry. Not only that, we’re also continually investing in new technologies – from drones to data analytics – that are helping to make mining safer
Inclusion and Diversity
Anglo American is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to promoting an inclusive and diverse workplace where we value and respect every colleague for who they are and provide equality of opportunity so that everyone can fulfil their potential.
Successful candidates will be required to complete background screening which may include a criminal check and validation of qualifications.
Closing Date: 09 December 2020
How To Apply for Anglo American YES Graduate Programme 2021: Anglo American JObs
If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria and other essential requirements, you should Apply Online for the Anglo American YES Graduate Internship Programme 2021. Anglo American is one of the famous companies working in South Africa, and your experience at Anglo American South Africa will be helpful for you in finding better jobs in South Africa.