The Afrisam is one of the famous companies offering the Latest Learnerships 2020 in South Africa. The Artisan Learnership Programme 2020 has been announced for talented candidates. The Afrisam Learnership 2020 will boost your experience level by engaging you under the team of experts.
Afrisam Jobs 2020 are available for learners, so they should not miss the Afrisam Vacancies 2020. The Afrisam Learnerships 2020 are available in different fields of study, so you should apply online for the recently announced Afrisam Learnership Programme 2020 by forwarding your Learnership Job Application Form to recruitment department. You can have a look on the details and descriptions of the Available Learnerships at Afrisam South Africa.
Afrisam Learnerships 2020: Training Programme in South Africa
Successful applicants will be placed on a training programme to qualify in an artisan trade.
Experience and Qualifications:
- N2 Certificate including four relevant subjects of Maths, Engineering Science and a third and fourth subject as required by the trade; or
- Technical trade theory programs quality assured by a SETA deemed to be equivalent to NQF level 3 ; or
- Relevant Engineering NCV Certificates with seven subjects at NQF level 3; or Technical Grade 11 with Maths, Science, Language and related trade theory subject; or
- Relevant (directly related to the trade theory subjects) N6 certificate or National Technical Diploma (T, S or N stream)
Please forward with the application:
- Certified copy of ID
- Latest academic results
Skills and Knowledge:
- A drivers license will be an added advantage.
Closing Date: 10 January 2020
How To Apply for Afrisam Learnerships in KZN, South Africa
Send your application to: email: email@example.com
NB: (Use Learnership application as reference in your e-mail)
If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria as mentioned above, you should Apply Online for the Latest Afrisam Vacancies 2020 available for learners.