The AFGRI is offering the Latest Apprenticeships 2020 in Centurion, South Africa. The AFGRI Jobs in South Africa have been announced for trainees / interns, where they can optimize your skills and experience level.
The AFGRI Careers mostly remain vacant in South Africa, and you may also avail the AFGRI Vacancies in order to raise your level of experience. The AFGRI Apprenticeship Application Form is available over the web, and you can Apply Online for the AFGRI Apprenticeship Training Programme 2020.
AFGRI Apprenticeships 2020 will boost your experience level, and you will become able to find more better Jobs at AFGRI South Africa. The interested candidates should have a look on the details and descriptions of the AFGRI Apprentice Jobs 2020 before forwarding their job application form to recruitment department.
AFGRI Apprenticeship Training 2020: AFGRI Jobs in South Africa
Our Apprenticeship Programme affords the learners an opportunity to grow within AFGRI under the mentorship of our leaders, in formal training as well as on the job development rotations in multidisciplinary teams.
- National Senior Certificate (Matric/Grade 12) with the following subjects:
- Physical Science
- Technical Drawing / Engineering Graphics and Design
- N3 subjects in relevant Trades (Mechanical, Electrical, Boilermaker, Fitter)
- N2 subjects in:
- Engineering Science
- Communication Skills
- Valid Driver’s license
Applicants who are not in possession of the above qualifications, can undertake N2 requirement subjects through Further Education and Training sponsored by AFGRI as part of the programme
Programme will include the following
- A 3-year in-service/practical training towards obtaining a trade related qualification
- All required training to qualify as an artisan, will be completed through a SETA approved training institution
- Workplace experiential training conducted at the AFGRI branches
- Complete trade test preparation
- Successfully written trade test examination required to qualify as an artisan
- Incumbents will receive a monthly stipend
- Repair and maintenance of related equipment
- Responsible for stock control
- Customer services
- General work
- A highly motivated individual
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Goal oriented
- deadline driven
Our intake period is from August to November year on year. Learners must avail themselves for an interview and assessment process as defined by the company. The Programme inception will be in January the following year.
How To Apply Online for AFGRI Equipment Apprenticeship 2020: AFGRI Vacancies in South Africa
If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria and other essential requirements provided by the company, you should Apply Online for the AFGRI Apprenticeship Programme 2020. The AFGRI is one of the famous companies working in South Africa, and you can get valuable experience by working as Apprentice at AFGRI ZA.