The SANLAM is offering Actuarial Science Bursaries for 2021 in South Africa. The SANLAM Bursary Programme 2021 has been announced for the students in the field of Actuarial Sciences. The Sanlam Bursary Online Application Form for 2021 is available over the web, where from you can apply online for Actuarial Sciences Bursary 2021.
The Sanlam Bursary Scheme 2021 will manage your educational expenses, so you should not miss the Actuarial Science Bursaries in South Africa. The interested candidates should have a look on the details of Sanlam Bursary Award 2021, before forwarding their bursary application form to relevant department.
Actuarial Sciences Bursary 2021 South Africa: Sanlam Bursaries for 2021
Part of our commitment to our trade is recognizing that for one to be a master in their trade, support is a key ingredient. That is why we offer bursaries to scholars who have enrolled to study Actuarial Science in 2021.
Who are we looking for
If you are a South African citizen, whiz at maths, enjoy a good challenge by solving difficult problems and are willing to remain focused and disciplined through years of studying and training, then you are just who we’re looking for.
What do we offer
- Tuition and accommodation fees
- General allowance (Books and pocket money)
- Mentoring and academic support from Sanlam actuarial professionals
- Vacation work and networking opportunities with Sanlam staff
- Guaranteed employment after completion of studies
- Continued support and payment towards actuarial board exams
- Range of work rotation opportunities across a broad spectrum of disciplines
What do we require?
- Final 2019 Grade 11 results and Grade 12 mid-year 2020 results as well as NBT results
- Certified copy of your identity document (ID)
- Comprehensive CV focusing on Academics, Extra-mural activities and Leadership skills
- Final grade 12 results may be used as determining factor
- An above 90% score in Mathematics and an overall A aggregate
- A motivation to support your application that answers the following questions:
- In your own words, can you describe what an actuary does?
- Why do you want to study actuarial science?
- Why do you believe you have what it takes to become an actuary?
- Why should Sanlam choose you to be a bursary holder?
- If you are not successful at becoming an actuary, what other career paths are you considering?
Closing Date: 30 June 2020
How To Apply for Actuarial Science Bursaries 2021: Sanlam Bursary / Scholarships
Please apply on-line and attach the following documentation:
- Comprehensive CV as indicated,
- Certified copy of your ID,
- Final Grade 11 results and Grade 12 mid-year results,
- Motivation to support your application.
We are committed to embracing and accelerating transformation. In accordance with Sanlam’s employment equity plan, preference will therefore be given to suitably qualified candidates from the designated groups (Black South Africans i.e. African, Coloured and Indian scholars).
Please note that all applications need to be completed online.
If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria and other essential requirements, you should Apply Online for the SANLAM Actuarial Science Bursary Programme 2021 in South Africa.