The Industrial Development Corporation (IDC) Is offering the Latest Accounting Learnerships 2015 / 2016 in Sandton, South Africa. The Accounting Articles Learnership Programme 2015 is available for the IDC employees and bursary students, who are willing to avail the CA Learnership Programme 2015 / 2016 in South Africa. The accounting field always need good training and valuable experience to make you expert. Various Accounting Training Programmes 2015 have been announced by different companies, but this Accounting Learnership Training will provide you real benefits.
The Chartered Accounting Learnerships 2015-2016 are rare in South Africa, so if you have passion to write, you should avail the Accounting Learnership Programme 2015-16 by forwarding your Learnership Job Application form. It is worth mentioning here that you may get more better Accounting Jobs or CA Careers after completing the Learnership Training Programme 2015/2016. The Jobs for Chartered Accountants usually remain available in South Africa, and you may avail these opportunities after having good experience in Accounting Writing Field. The interested candidates should forward their job application after having a look on the details below.
IDC Accounting Articles Learnership Programme 2015 / 2016 in South Africa
Applications are invited from IDC employees and bursary students who wish to enroll for the CA Learnership programme at the IDC for 2016.
The purpose of the Learnership is to present potential Chartered Accountants with an opportunity to serve articles within the Corporation. Formal training through practical experience and structured program will be provided.
The ideal candidate will have the following competencies:
- Ability to work independently and to perform under pressure
- Ability to uphold the corporate culture and effectively adhere to all operational processes
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Certificate in Theory of Accounts,
- Post Graduate Diploma in Accounting
- Honours Degree in Accounting.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Capital market instruments
- Sound knowledge of business and the diversity of risks that may affect businesses
- Financial planning and management
- Accounting principles
- Experience in analysing and interpretation of financial statements
- Excellent financial modelling skills
- Previous experience managing customer requirements and expectations
- Budget planning and management
Closing Date: 08 May 2015
How to Apply for Accountant Learnerships 2015/2016 in Sandton, South Africa
If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria as mentioned above, you should Apply Online for the recently announced Chartered Accountant Learnerships in Article Writing field. If you are becoming a Chartered Accountant, then the Learnership Programme will be helpful for you in raising your experience and skills level.