The Accenture South Africa is offering the Latest Graduate Programme 2022 / 2023 in Johannesburg, South Africa. The Accenture Jobs 2022 are available for graduate trainees, so you should get full advantage of the Accenture Graduate Programme 2022 / 2023. It is also pertinent to mention here that the Graduate Programme 2023 will be opened later this year. The Accenture Careers mostly remain vacant, so Accenture Vacancies may also be available for you after completing the Accenture Graduate Scheme 2022/2023. The Graduate Program 2022/2023 is available in the following fields.
- Data Scientist Graduate Programme 2022
- Test Analyst Graduate Programme 2022
- Software Engineer Graduate Programme 2022
The interested candidate should have a look on the details and descriptions including closing date, salary package, application form etc, before forwarding their Accenture Graduate Scheme Application Form to recruitment department.
Accenture Graduate Scheme 2022 / 2023 in South Africa
Accenture: Graduate Pogramme 2022
Graduate recruitment plays an integral part in our organisation and we place high importance on progressing the careers of inspirational and talented individuals to shape our future leaders. The unique REPL part of Accenture culture and structure encourages creativity, nurtures commercial drive and hones leadership potential.
You’ll be expected to make an impact and influence colleagues and clients alike, and while teamwork is essential, you’ll also be accountable so there’s huge scope to make a real impact right from the start.
We are now looking for graduates who are interested in joining our 18-month Graduate / Internship programme early July 2022.
The following Graduate Opportunities are open for applications:
REPL Grad Data Scientist – Graduate Programme
- Strong data related academic background i.e. Masters level in degree in a numerate subject, preferably Data science,
- or Strong theoretical Bachelors degree (Any)
Examples of numerate Degrees: Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Data science, Computer science, Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Studies, Actuarial science, Banking, Chemistry, Physics, Information technology or any other degree which equips students with the ability to manipulate data and to apply math skills.
REPL Grad Test Analyst – Graduate Programme
- Preferably you’ll have a STEM-related degree
- STEM-related degree refers to any degrees under the the following areas of study or departments:
- However, if you have a strong academic record in any other areas of study and are passionate about pursuing a career in test and are willing to learn then we want to hear from you.
REPL Grad Software Engineer Analyst – Graduate Programme
- Preferably you’ll have a formal education (e.g. Bachelor’s Degree) in Computer Science or an overlapping or related technical discipline
- However, if you have a strong academic record in any other areas of study and are passionate about pursuing a career in retail technology and are willing to learn then we want to hear from you.
From day 1, you’ll be part of our supportive graduate community which offers a combination of training and development opportunities as well as graduate days and socials. Throughout the graduate consultant programme, we’ll review your progress, with regular salary increments to reflect your development and depth of experience.
How to Apply for Accenture Graduate Jobs 2022 / 2023
NB. Please use the links below to apply for the programme you are interested in.
REPL Grad Data Scientist – Graduate / Internship Programme
Apply Online for the REPL Grad Data Scientist – Graduate / Internship Programme
REPL Grad Test Analyst – Graduate / Internship Programme
Apply Online for the REPL Grad Test Analyst Graduate / Internship Programme 2022
REPL Grad Software Engineer Analyst – Graduate / Internship Programme
Apply Online for the REPL Grad Software Engineer Analyst – Graduate / Internship Programme
If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria and other essential requirements, you should Apply Online for Accenture Graduate Programme 2022/2023.