The ABB South Africa has announced the Latest Jobs 2021 for Graduates in Gauteng, South Africa. The ABB Graduate Training Programme 2021 is available in different fields of study, where you can optimize your professional experience. The ABB Jobs 2021 are available for graduates, and they can now get full advantage of the ABB Careers in Gauteng.
ABB Graduate in Trainee 2021 is a special training programme 2021 designed to provide better experience in the relevant fields of study. The ABB Traineeships 2021 are available for hard working and talented candidates, so you can now apply online for the ABB Graduate Jobs 2021 or Graduate Training Program 2021 in order to raise your experience level.
The ABB Vacancies 2021 have been announced by the company. The interested candidates can have a look on the details of ABB Graduate Trainee Programme 2021, before forwarding their job application form to recruitment department of ABB South Africa.
ABB Graduate In Trainee Programme 2021: ABB Jobs in Modderfontein
ABB South Africa understands that Young Talent is the future, hence we do our best to recruit, select, develop, place, and retain young talent by providing the best working and learning environment that allows us to write the future together. Working for ABB South Africa as a Support Function Graduate you will not only get hands-on experience in one of the leading Engineering, Technology and Innovation companies in the world, you will also get an opportunity to develop your skills beyond what you have learned in class.
Join us and let’s write the future together!
ABB South Africa understands that Young Talent is the future, hence we do our best to recruit and develop young talent by providing the best working and learning environment that allows us to write the future together. Working for ABB South Africa as a Trainee you will not only get hands-on experience in one of the leading Engineering, Technology and Innovation companies in the world, you will also get an opportunity to develop your skills beyond what you have learned in class.
- All our Young Talent Programs are based on the 70:20:10 Model of Learning and Development which is
- Hands-on (70%)
- Asking questions (20%)
- Classroom (10%)
- We also understand that the world of work has changed and will continue to change. To keep with the pace and progress within the organization, you will need more than just Hard Skills (Technical), hence, during your time at ABB South Africa we will equip you with Soft Skills that will enable you to connect, create your identity and promote yourself in any working environment.
- In addition to formally learning about our products through our online Learning Management System and our face-to face classroom training (10%), you will spend most of your time working with our actual products and systems (70%), and also be exposed to industry experts and leaders who will be available to answer your questions and provide you with career guidance (20%).
For the 2020 Intake, we are looking for graduates in the following areas:
- Electrical Engineering: You will get exposure to the Testing of Switchgear on all areas; Primary, Secondary, Modular and commissioning, you will also be exposed to working with electrical and mechanical designs for switchgears.
- Mechanical Engineering: You will get exposure to basic design, draughting, electrical and mechanical workings of Electrical Motors.
- Control and Instrumentation: Exposure includes working with Control Systems, Field Instrumentation and Actuators. And the Design and Commissioning of Distributed Control Systems (DCS).
- Industrial Engineering: You will get exposure and learning from our Factory Operations, Time Studies and Process Improvements.
- Computer Engineering: Exposure across the business to drive the development and promotion of the 4th Industrial Revolution – ABB Ability
A Critical part of ABB’s operating philosophy is safety and integrity; Living ABB’s core values which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Engineering Trainee Program Qualification: BSc, B-tech or Diploma in Electrical, Mechanical, Industrial & Computer Engineering
- Functional Trainee Program: Bachelor’s degree / Diploma in Finance, Accounting, Human Resources, Supply Chain Management, Health & Safety and Marketing
- Strong Oral & Written Communication Skills
- Have the ability to Problem Solve, be creative and innovative
- Your interpersonal skills should complement your leadership skills with high self-confidence and your hunger to learn
How To Apply for ABB Engineering Graduate Program 2021
- Individuals living with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Only application received via the online system will be accepted
- Important: Please attach your academic record to your application. Your application will be immediately disqualified if the required is not attached.
- Do take note that as part of the program you might be required to travel to customers for sales, service or commissioning work
If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria and other necessary requirements, you should Apply Online for the ABB Graduate Programme 2020.