The ABB is offering the Latest Graduate Programme 2020 in Modderfontein, South Africa. The ABB Jobs 2020 are available for Graduate Trainees, so you should not miss the ABB Graduate Trainee Programme 2020.
ABB Careers mostly remain available, so you may also avail the ABB Vacancies after completing the ABB Graduate Jobs 2020. The ABB Graduate Programme 2019 / 2020 have been announced for those candidates who are willing to get experience while working with the experts. The Following Graduate Training Jobs 2020 are available at ABB South Africa.
- Human Resources Graduate Programme
- Finance Graduate Programme
- Accounting Graduate Programme
- Health and Safety Management Graduate Programme
If you are looking for the ABB Graduate Trainee Program 2020, you have come to the right place. The interested candidates should have a look on the details and descriptions of the ABB Graduate Programme 2019 / 2020 before forwarding their job application form to recruitment department of company.
ABB Graduate Programme 2020: ABB Jobs for 2019 / 2020 in South Africa
Location: Modderfontein, South Africa
Business Unit: Center of Expertise Learning & Development
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
ABB South Africa understands that Young Talent is the future, hence we do our best to recruit, select, develop, place, and retain young talent by providing the best working and learning environment that allows us to write the future together.
Working for ABB South Africa as a Support Function Graduate you will not only get hands-on experience in one of the leading Engineering, Technology and Innovation companies in the world, you will also get an opportunity to develop your skills beyond what you have learned in class.
Join us and let’s write the future together!Your responsibilities. All our Young Talent Programmes 2020 are based on the 70:20:10 Model of Learning and Development which is based on three types of learning: Hands-on (70%), Asking questions (20%), Classroom (10%). We also understand that the world of work has changed and will continue to change. To keep with the pace and progress within the organization, you will need more than just Hard Skills (Technical), hence, during your time at ABB South Africa we will equip you with Soft Skills that will enable you to connect, create your identity and promote yourself in any working environment.
- For the 2019 Intake, we are looking for graduates in the following areas for which we have highly structured rotation metrics:
- Human Resource Management: You will work in a department that does our Employee Life Cycle Management, Learning & Development, Compensation and Benefits, Payroll, and Industrial Relations.
- Finance or Accounting: You will work in a department that does our business controlling and Accounts Payable.
- Occupational Health and Safety: You will work in a department the does all our health and safety campaigns and ensuring that ABB is a safe working environment
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- You should have a Degree, B-tech or Diploma in any of the functions mentioned. In addition to the hunger to learn, you should demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills complemented with solid interpersonal and leadership skills and high self-confidence – this would make you the ideal candidate.
- Very Important: Please attach your academic record to your application. Your application will be immediately disqualified if this document is not attached.
How to Apply Online for ABB Graduate Programme 2020: ABB Jobs in South Africa
If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria as mentioned above, you should Apply Online for recently announced Graduate Jobs at ABB South Africa.