The Western Cape Government is offering the Latest Jobs for Graduates in Cape Town, South Africa. The WC Government Graduate Internships 2019 / 2020 is available for hard working and talented candidates. The WC Government Internships 2019 / 2020 will boost your level of experience by engaging you under the team of veterans, and you will get Government Jobs 2020 or Government Careers 2020 in future.
The WC Government Graduate Internships 2019 / 2020 should be availed by those candidates who are looking for the Graduate Programme 2019 or Graduate Internship Programme 2019 / 2020. The interested candidates should have a look on the details of WC Govt Graduate Internship Programme 2019 / 2020 before forwarding their job application form to recruitment department.
WC Government Graduate Internship Programme 2020: WC Government Jobs 2019 / 2020
Location: Cape Town
The Western Cape Government’s Corporate Services Centre invites unemployed South African graduates residing in the Western Cape to apply for the Graduate Internship Programme for 2019.
The Graduate Internship Programme 2019-2020 is a Youth Development Programme 2019 / 2020 which will provide successful interns the opportunity to gain practical work experience for a period of 3-24 months.
- You are in possession of a completed Certificate (NQF 5), Diploma (NQF 6), Degree (NQF 7) or Post Graduate Qualification (NQF 8 and higher);
- You are a South African citizen and reside in the Western Cape;
- You are between the ages of 20 and 35;
- You desire an opportunity to gain practical work experience.
- You have no network or support to help you make career choices
- You are financially constrained.
On-the-job training will be provided in one of the following departments:
- Community Safety;
- Cultural Affairs and Sport;
- Department of the Premier
- Economic Development and Tourism;
- Environmental Affairs & Development Planning;
- Human Settlements;
- Local Government;
- Social Development;
- Transport and Public Works;
- Provincial Treasury
Why should you apply?
You will acquire skills and work experience that will make you more marketable to future employers. You get contactable references on your CV. You will have career awareness exposure to assist you to make informed career choices together with a network to support and guide you.
Applicants who do not have access to computers are encouraged to make use of the following internet facilities to complete the online application:
- Your local library;
- Your local Thusong Service Centre;
- E-Community Forums and e-Centres in rural towns;
- The Western Cape Government Walk-in Contact Centre;
- An internet café.
Good communication (written and verbal) skills in at least two of the official languages of the Western Cape; Proven computer literacy (MS Office); Ability to operate office equipment; Planning and organising skills.
A stipend will be paid as determined by the Department.
Only online applications will be considered.
Applicants who passed the final examinations will be considered. The final results will be verified. Also, other personal information and documentation will be verified in terms of legislation.
Applicants are requested to attach the following documents to their profile:
- Your Curriculum Vitae (preferably in MS Word)
- Your Identity document (ID)
- Your Qualification (academic results from the academic institution)
Please note that the application process consists of 2 (two) phases, the 1st phase, deals with registration and the 2nd phase with the actual application.
Please note: The Western Cape Government Provincial Departments will not be held responsible for any cost relating to relocation, subsidence and travelling. Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only.
Closing Date: 29 July 2019
How To Apply for WC Government Graduate Internships 2019 / 2020: WC Govt Jobs 2020
If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria and other necessary requirements provided by the company, you should Apply Online for the recently announced WC Government Jobs for Graduates in Cape Town, SA.