The National Department of Tourism is offering the Latest Training Programme 2018 in South Africa. The Government Training Jobs for 2018 have been announced by various Govt Departments, and now you can avail the National Department of Tourism Vacancies available for learners / interns.
The National Department of Tourism Careers have been announced for hard working and talented candidates. If you are looking for the Government Training Programme 2018, you have come to the right place. The Government Apprenticeships 2018 should be availed by interested candidates in order to raise their experience level while working under the kind control of veterans. The Government Public Works Programme 2018 will be helpful for you in starting your professional careers. You may also avail other Government Jobs or Government Careers after completing the 2018 Training Programme at National Dept of Tourism. The interested candidates should have a look on the details and descriptions of the National Dept of Tourism Training Jobs 2018 before forwarding their job application form to the concerned / recruitment department.
National Dept of Tourism Apprenticeships 2018: Training Programme in South Africa
The National Department of Tourism through it’s Expanded Public Works Programme in partnership with other stakeholders has an opportunity for young unemployed graduates to be trained as data collectors for the development of a National Tourism Information and Monitoring System
Criteria for acceptance into the programme
- South African citizens
- Between 18 and 35 years of age
- Should at least be in a possession of a minimum NQF level 5 Qualification (Degree, National Diploma, or higher qualification in Tourism, Statistics or Related Field)
- Shortlisted candidates may be required to undergo an interview process
- It is the intention of the department to promote representivity (race, gender and disability) through training opportunities.
NB: Priority will be given to youth who have never taken part in similar public and private sector programmes, including learnership, internship and EPWP programmes, amongst others.
How to Apply
Applications close on 17 November 2017
If you meet the above criteria, register your CV with the Department of Labour’s database. (Employment System of South Africa: ESSA). To register your CV on ESSA, you must have an email account.
- – Go to www.labour.gov.za
- – Go to online services and click on “Employment Service of South Africa.
- – You will be redirected to ESSA online, then click on “Register Individual”.
- – Accept the terms and conditions and click submit and then click next.
- – Fill in ID number, Surname, E-mail address in the text fields.
- – A new password will be sent to your email address.
NB: Login/User name is your ID number. Password generated by the system includes special characters such as @#$^%:* at the beginning of the password.
If you have not received a response within one month after the closing date, accept that your application was unsuccessful.
- Department of Labour: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Department of Labour: email@example.com
- Department of Tourism: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria as mentioned above, you should apply online for the recently announced Apprenticeship Training Programme 2018. The Government Training Jobs 2018 will jump start your career in short span of time, and you will get more better Jobs in South Africa.