The Transport Education and Training Authority (TETA) is offering the Latest Bursaries 2017/2018 in South Africa. The TETA Bursary Programme 2017 / 2018 can make your study time more easy and reliable by providing you financial support.
TETA Bursary 2017 has been announced by the Transport Education & Training Authority, and a lot of students will avail the real benefits / advantages of the TETA Bursary 2017 / 2018. The TETA Bursaries 2017 should be availed by the interested candidates / students. TETA Bursary Application Form are available over the web, so you should forward your bursary application at the first convenient to avail these bursary opportunities. The TETA has announced the TETA Bursaries for those candidates, who are deserving, talented and hard working. The interested persons should go through the below mentioned bursary’s details before forwarding their bursary application to the concerned department.
TETA Bursary Programme 2017: Transport Education and Training Authority Bursaries for 2017
As a part of its skills development initiatives Transport Education Training Authority awards bursaries annually for studies aligned to critical and scarce skills identified in the transport sector. Bursary awards are categorized according to sector requirements, with due consideration of the National Skills Development Strategy III, compiled by the Department of Higher Education and Training.The Transport Education Training Authority (TETA) is offering bursaries and invites all talented and high performing unemployed full-time learners to apply for financial assistance. Learners eligible for bursaries: those who are currently registered or planning to be registered with TVETs, HETs, Accredited Aviation Schools, Accredited Diving Schools as well as learners who completed or will complete matric (Senior Certificate) and plan to commence studies in 2017. Learners are advised to apply for bursaries in line with study programmes listed below and on the TETA website.
NOTE: Learners currently studying at Institutions of Higher Learning are required to apply through their respective Institutions. The list of institutions and contact details are available here.BURSARY STUDY FIELDS OR LIST OF QUALIFICATIONS TO BE FUNDED WITH THE 2016/17 BURSARIES:
- (N1-N6) or ND or B degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- (N1-N6) or National Diploma or B Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- B Degree in Aeronautical Engineering
- National Diploma or B Degree in Business Management
- Commercial Pilot License
- Instructors Rating
- Instrument Rating
- B Com in Aviation
- National Diploma or B degree in Logistics Management
- National Diploma in Operations Management
- National Diploma in Health and/or Safety Management
- National Diploma or B Degree in Road Transport Management
- B Degree in Supply Chain Management
- National Diploma or B degree in Transportation Management
- B degree in Transport Economics
- Commercial Divers, Class 11,111 and IV
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering: (Maritime)
- National Diploma : Maritime Studies
Applicants must be South African citizens and be at the age of 35 years or below. Funding will only be applicable to applicants applying for studies related to the list provided and that should lead to a full academic qualification for the applicable courses.
The bursary will cover tuition, accommodation accredited by an academic institution, books and meals as per TETA Direct Learner Bursary Policy and Funding Model. The bursary award targets previously disadvantaged and impoverished youth (35 years old and younger) from rural and urban communities within South Africa, females and people with disabilities.
How to Apply for TETA Bursaries 2017 in Various Fields in South Africa
Closing date is 30 September 2016 at 16h30. Click here to download the application forms which contains a list of qualifications to be funded, guidelines and terms and conditions for the bursaries and other relevant documents.
Application forms must be completed in full. Applicants should clearly state on the application form the chosen course of study, duration of study, cost per year and current year of study. Applications should be accompanied by documents as per the checklist attached to the application form.
Fully and correctly completed application forms may be submitted in the following ways: Via Post Private Bag X 10016, Randburg 2125, Hand delivery to TETA Office listed below:
- Gauteng Office: No 344, Pretoria Avenue, Randburg, Attention: Mpho Langa: SD & LP Unit, Hand delivery can also be done to: TETA offices listed below:
- KwaZulu Natal Office: 2nd Floor, 67 KE Masinga Road, Durban 4001, (Att: Ndumiso Nzama),
- Western Cape Office: WBHO House, Glen Roy Road, Pinelands 7430, (Att: Zaida Sampson),
- Limpopo Office: Capricon College for FET, Senwabarwana Campus, Senwabarwana Main Road, Bochum, (Att: Thandazile Mabuya), Vhembe TVET College: Techniven, Makwarela Campus (Att: Phumudzo Muronga), Lephalale TVET College: C/o Nelson Mandela & Ngoako Ramatlhodi Drive, Onverwacht, Lephalale, at (Att: Phaswane Lebogang Sewela)
Only successful candidates will be communicated to. If you do not hear from TETA by the end of January 2017, please consider your application to be unsuccessful.
The Transport Education & Training Authority is offering the Latest Bursary Programme 2017 for the hard working candidates. If you are looking for the Student Financing or Student Loans, then you should go for the TETA Bursary 2017 / 2018.