The Statistics South Africa (STATS SA) is offering the Latest Internships 2018-2019 in South Africa. The STATS SA Internship Programme 2018 is available in various fields of category, so you should not miss the Stats SA Vacancies 2018. The Stats SA Internships 2018 should be availed by interested candidates, so you should avail the Internship Opportunities 2018-19 available at Stats South Africa.
The Stats SA Jobs usually remain available / vacant in South Africa, and now you can avail the Stats SA Careers in order to raise your experience level in short span of time. The Stats SA Internship 2018-2019 will boost your experience level, and you will get more better Jobs and Career Opportunities in near future. The Statistics South Africa Internships 2018 are available for hard working and talented candidates. The interested candidates should have a look on the details of Available Internships 2018 / 2019 before forwarding their Internship Job Application to the concerned department.
STATS SA Internship Programme 2018-19: Statistics South Africa Jobs & Careers
Stats SA invites applications for 2018/19 Internship opportunities in various fields of study. Stats SA provides scientific knowledge that enables society to understand complex socio-economic phenomena. It draws its mandate from the Statistics Act, 1999 (Act No 6 of 1999).
To qualify for the Internship Programme, you must:
- Be an unemployed graduate aged between 20–35 years;
- Have completed a Degree/National Diploma (NQF 6) or Honours/ Masters Degree in the under-mentioned disciplines/ fields of study from accredited institutions of Higher Learning; and
- Must be a South African Citizen
- Must not have participated in an Internship in the Public Service
- A three-year tertiary qualification (NQF 6) in the relevant fields.
- Applicants that still need to finish or qualify for a Degree or National Diploma should not apply.
Stats SA provides Internship in the following fields of study for 2018/19
- Statistics -Economics / Econometrics / Statistics / Social Sciences / Mathematical Statistics / Demography
- Economics – Population Studies / Demography / Statistics / Development Studies
- Demography -Population Studies / Demography / Statistics / Development Studies
- Geography – Geograpphy / Geomatics / GIS / Environmental Studies
- Systems Development and Analysis / ICT – IT / Computer Science / Financial IS / Programming / Software Development / Networking
- Supply Chain Management -Supply Chain Management / Purchasing Management
- Logistics – Logistics Management / TRansport Management / Transport Economics
- Human Resource Management – Human Resources Management / Industrial Psychology
- Finance -Financial Management / Accounting / Accounting Science / Cost and Management Accounting / Financial Accounting / Auditing
- Office Management -Office Administration / Public Administration
- Security Management -Security Management
- Governance (Risk Management; Fraud and Compliance; Governance and Policy Unit) -Risk Management / Accounting / Auditing / Policing / Fraud and Investigation / Forensic
- Legal -LLB
- Health & Safety- Environmental Health & Safety
- Marketing and Communications – Commiunications / Communications Science / Media Studies / Marketing
- Internal Audit – Internal Audit / Accounting / Finance
- Records Management – Record Archive Management / Information Science / Library Science
- A three-year tertiary qualification (NQF 6) in the above-mentioned fields. Applicants that still need to finish or qualify for a degree or National Diploma should not apply.
People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply Online for Stats SA Internship Opportunities 2018-2019: Statistics South Africa Vacancies 2018
Closing date is 02 March 2018.
If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria and other essential requirements as mentioned above, you should Click Here to apply online for the Latest Internships 2018-2019 available at Stats SA.
- Applicants must attach a recent copy of the CV, certified copies of: Matric certificate, academic qualifications with academic transcripts (academic record) and ID
- Candidates wishing to apply for an Internship outside their areas of residence must be willing to find their own accommodation and transportation considering that they will be earning a stipend
- Failure to submit the requested documents/information will result in your application not being considered
- Applicants will be expected to be available for assessments and selection interviews at a time, date and place as determined by the Department
- It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA)
- All appointments for internships are subject to verification and screening process
- Statistics South Africa reserves the right not to make an appointment
- Manual applications will not be accepted
- Correspondence will be entered into with shortlisted candidates only.
Stats SA endeavours to promote the careers of previously disadvantaged persons by applying the principles of appropriate legislation, e.g. Employment Equity Act, 1998
STATS SA is one of the famous companies working in South Africa, and the experience at Statistics South Africa will be helpful for you in finding more better Jobs and Careers Offers in future.