The SAPPI is offering the Latest In-Service Training 2019 in Ngodwana Mill, South Africa. If you are looking for SAPPI Careers or SAPPI Jobs for 2019, you have come to the right place. The SAPPI Traineeships 2019 will boost your experience level in short span of time, and you will get more better Jobs at SAPPI South Africa.
SAPPI Training Programme 2019 is available for hard working and talented canddiates, where they can optimize their professional experience and skills under the kind control of veterans. The SAPPI Training Jobs 2019 should be availed by interested candidates in order to raise their experience level.
The SAPPI Work Integrated Programme 2019 is available for learners in Electrical and Mechanical fields. The P1 and P2 Learning Programme 2019 should be availed by candidates after having a look on the details and descriptions of SAPPI Vacancies available for trainees.
SAPP In-Service Training Jobs 2019: Traineeship Programme at SAPPI South Africa
Location: Ngodwana Mill
Sappi Ngodwana Mill seeks to place a suitably qualified Work Integrated learner to complete a formalised learning programme in terms of practical experience needed to achieve a full national qualification as set out by the formal studies provider.
Sappi Ngodwana seeks to place Work Integrated Learners (WIL) who have completed their S4 Electrical or Mechanical studies with the view to complete the P1 and P2 practical to attain the National Diploma in these fields (Electrical or Mechanical).
REPORTING TO the Human Resources Consultant: Learning and Development
- Complete section specific and P1 and P2 criteria and training as per the requirements of the position profiles in that section within the agreed timeframe
- Complete a General and Plant Specific induction
- Complete legal training as per mill and section requirement
- Maintain a high level of good housekeeping in the workplace at all times
- Commit and complete the training programme for the duration of the contact
KEY COMPETENCIES / SKILLS
- Computer literate
- Sound Analytical and Problem Solving skills
- Attention to detail
- A good team player with strong communication skills
- Good written and verbal presentation skills
REQUIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- S4 Electrical or Mechanical Studies is completed (Proof will be required)
- Letter from the Learning Institution will be required stating P1 and P2 is required
- National diploma NQF level 6: Human Resources or Industrial Psychology degree
- No experience required
Closing Date: 26 January 2019
How To Apply
If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria and other essential requirements as mentioned above, you should apply online for SAPPI P1 and P2 Training Programme 2019 available in South Africa.
Apply Online for the SAPPI P1 & P2 In-Service Traineeship Programme 2019
Apply Online for the SAPPI Human Resources In-Service Traineeship Programme 2019
SAPPI South Africa is offering the Latest Training Jobs 2019 for those candidates who are willing to optimize their career in electrical and mechanical fields, so you should not miss the Traineeship Opportunities available at SAPPI.