PricewaterhouseCoopers is offering the Latest Bursaries 2014 in South Africa for Students becoming Chartered Accountant (CA) at a University accredited by SAICA (The South African Institute of Chartered Accountants). The PricewaterhouseCoopers Bursary PRogramme 2014 is available for those candidates who are really deserving it.
PricewaterhouseCoopers (PWC) Bursaries 2014 can make your studies more reliable and flexible, as you will have no any issue regarding your fee / educational expenses. Hence you should submit your bursary application form at the earliest possible time to avail the opportunities or bursary programme 2014 available at PricewaterhouseCoopers, South Africa. Have a look on the details of latest bursary programme before submitting your application with complete details.
PricewaterhouseCoopers Bursaries 2014 in South Africa
Must be studying towards or intending to study towards a qualification as a Chartered Accountants (CA) SA at a University accredited by SAICA (the South African Institute of Chartered Accountants). Bursary students are required to maintain a good academic record at University. Bursary holders are also required to serve a minimum of three years articles/training contract with the firm on completion of their post-graduate studies. This period may be extended depending on the value of the bursary awarded.
- Grade 12 students: Must be writing for a matric exemption and university acceptance.
- Need to be doing Mathematics and not Maths Literacy as well as English.
- Must be obtaining over 60% for all your subjects.
- University students : Must obtain 60% for Accounting and a satisfactory passes in all other subjects.
All applicants need to be:
- Proficient in English with strong communication skills
- Be involved in extramural activities at school and/or university
- Good interpersonal skills. Drive
- Determination and commitment
- Strong leadership potential.
Closing Date: 28 February 2014
How to Apply for PricewaterhouseCoopers Bursary Programme 2014
Different Bursary Programmes for 2014-2015 have been announced by various companies and institutes. PricewaterhouseCoopers is a multinational company that is working in various countries. Hence it may be good for you if you apply for the latest Bursaries available for 2014-2015 at PricewaterhouseCoopers in South Africa. If you comply with the eligibility criteria and other requirements, you should Apply Online for available bursaries at Price Water House Coopers (PWC). You can submit your Pricewaterhousecoopers Bursary Application Form 2014 to avail these lest opportunities for students.