The Mpumalanga Department of Health is offering the Nurse Training Jobs 2017 in South Africa. The Nurse Training Programme 2017 is available for those candidates who are willing to go through Nursing Training Course 2017. The Nursing Jobs or Nursing Careers usually remain available / vacant in South Africa, so you may avail these Nursing Vacancies after having good experience in the field. Nurse Training Intakes in South Africa have also been announced by various companies, and now the Dept of Health has come up with the Latest Nursing Opportunities.
The Department of Health is offering the Government Nurse Training 2017 i.e. a special Nursing Training Course in South Africa. The Training Programme 2017 is available for hard working and talented candidates. It is also pertinent to mention here that you may also avail the Nurse Jobs or Nurse Careers after completing the Training Programme 2017. The interested candidates should go through the complete details of Nurse Training Jobs 2017 before forwarding their nursing training programme application to the concerned department. The Nurse Training 2017 can jump start your career and boost your experience level, so don’t miss these opportunities available in Mpumalanga, South Africa.
Nurse Training Jobs 2017 at Mpumalanga Department of Health
ADMISSION FOR TRAINING AS A NURSE: DIPLOMA IN NURSING (GENERAL, COMMUNITY & PSYCHIATRY) AND MIDWIFERY ? 2017
The Department of Health invites Mpumalanga Province citizens to apply to study towards the four year Diploma in Nursing (General, Community & Psychiatry) and Midwifery at Mpumalanga College of Nursing. Students will receive a fixed monthly stipend for the duration of their study and will not be put on posts. There are no fees payable to be admitted at the College. Please note that space is limited.
Applicants must meet ALL the following compulsory minimum requirements, not some of them:
- A matriculation certificate qualifying for admission for a diploma/degree.
- English at least level 4 (HG D/SG C) or above
- Life Science /Biology/Physiology at least level 4 (HG D/SG C) or above.
- Mathematics at least level 3 or (HG E /SG D) or Maths Literacy at least level 4 or above
- Any one of Physical Science/Agriculture/Geography; passed with at least level 3 (HG E/SG D) or above
- Minimum total Admission Point Score (APS) of the six subjects with highest levels should not be less than 25 (Excluding Life Orientation)
A previous qualification in a Nursing or similar programme is not considered as a requirement for admission and does not replace the above.
Certificates not registrable with the South African Nursing Council (e.g. ABET) will not be considered. Applicants with a disability will be considered only in terms of the inherent requirements of the nursing duties.
NOTE: Applicants currently in grade 12 are to update their results online after final results are issued or submit by hand before 15 January 2017. No faxed or e-mailed applications are allowed.
SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE REQUIRED:
- To sign an agreement with the Department of Health to work back the number of years trained
- To attend lectures for theoretical knowledge and do Work Integrated Learning in health facilities as required by the South African Nursing Council.
Closing Date: 31 August 2016
How to Apply for Nurse Training Jobs 2017 in South Africa
Physical applications must be addressed to: The Director HRD, Mpumalanga Department of Health, Private Bag X11285, Mbombela, 1200, or hand delivered at the Mpumalanga Provincial Government Office, Building no 3, Riverside Park, Nelspruit.
Documents required (If applying online, the documents will be required when shortlisted)
- Application form (MCoN001) , no CV
- Copy of Matriculation Certificate/ statement of results or midyear grade 12 results for those who are still in Grade 12, certified within three months of closing date.
- Copy of Identity document certified within three months of closing date.
- Proof of Residence from your local municipal authority or Tribal Authority
Due to the large number of applications normally received, communication will be limited only to candidates considered for selection.
If you are not contacted after 1 March 2017, please consider your application unsuccessful.
If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria as mentioned above, you should apply online for the recently announced Nurse Training Course 2017 available at Department of Health in Mpumalanga, South Africa. You may able to get Nursing Jobs after having good experience in the field, so don’t miss the Nursing Opportunities.