The Mercedes Benz is offering the Latest Graduate Programme 2019 / 2020 in Pretoria, South Africa. The MBSA Training Programme 2019/2020 is available in Legal and Compliance Department. So you can apply online for Legal and Compliance Graduate Development Programme 2019.
If you are looking for Mercedes Benz Jobs 2019 or Mercedes Benz Careers for 2019, you have come to the right place as the Mercedes Benz Graduate Scheme 2019-20 is available for hard working and talented candidates. The Mercedes Benz Training Programme 2019-2020 will boost your experience level in short span of time, and you will get more better Jobs and Career opportunities in near future. You may also avail the Mercedes Benz Vacancies after completing the Mercedes Benz Graduate Programme 2019/2020 available in Pretoria, SA. The interested candidates should have a look on the Mercedes Benz Graduate Jobs or Graduate Training Programme 2019/2020 before forwarding their job application form to the recruitment department.
Mercedes Benz Graduate Programme 2019-2020: Graduate Internships at Mercedes Benz South Africa
Mercedes-Benz South Africa is offering a unique development opportunity for a recently-qualified graduate to be placed in the Legal & Compliance department, who desire to be an integral part of the MBSA talent pool.
What does the MBSA Graduate Development Programme 2019 offer?
- relevant practical experience in your field of study
- exposure to a world class company and well established brand
- an opportunity to apply for positions within the organisation
- coaching and mentoring support
Who can apply?
- Candidates who have recently graduated within the last 3 years
- a South African Citizen, or permanent resident of South Africa
- Recently qualified graduates with a degree in Law
- Has to be an admitted attorney
What are the criteria?
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification, with an average pass mark 65% and an admitted attorney
How To Apply for Mercedes Benz Internship Programme 2019-2020: Graduate Training Jobs at MBSA
If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria and other necessary requirements as provided by the company, you should apply online for the Latest Graduate Internships 2019-2020 available at Mercedes Benz South Africa.
In your application, please include:
- A CV as an attachment (ensure that the file size is small enough to upload, e.g. PDF)
- Certified copies of your Grade 12 and tertiary certificates accompanied by an academic record
- A copy of your ID
- Ensure a contact number and email address is provided
- Proof that you are an admitted attorney
Mercedes Benz is one of the famous vehicle manufacturing companies working in South Africa, so the experience at Mercedes Benz will be helpful for you in finding more better technical jobs.