Latest Internships 2014 to 2015 are available at Department of Higher Education & Training South Africa. The Internship Programmes are available in different categories and fields, so you may choose your area of interest or relevant category to submit your internship job application at Dept of Higher Education and Training SA.
The Latest Internship Jobs for 2014-2015 can raise your knowledge, expertise and experience in short span of time. So you should have a look on the details of Internship Programme 2014 to 2015 available at Dept of Higher Education & Training.
It is also expected that after completing the Internships for 2014-2015, you may get more better job opportunities and career offers in near future. So you should have a look on the details of Internships to submit your application at the earliest possible time.
Department of Higher Education & Training Internships 2014-2015
The Department of Higher Education and Training is offering the South African unemployed Graduates who are between the ages of 18-35 opportunities to apply for the 2014/15 Internship programme. People with disabilities and FET College graduates are encouraged to apply.
All positions are based in Pretoria for a fixed period of 12 months. Successful candidates will receive a stipend of R5 000.00 per month.
Field of exposure – Qualification & (Ref No).
- Human Resource Management – N Dip/Degree: Human Resource Management (DHET 01)
- Human Resource Development – N Dip/Degree: HRD / Training and Development (DHET 02)
- Human Resource Management: Labour Relations – N Dip/Degree: Labour Relations (DHET 03)
- HRM: Employee Health and Wellness – N Dip/BA: Social Work / Psychology (DHET 04)
- HRM: Organisational Development – N Dip/Degree/B-Tech : HRM / Production / Management Service (DHET 05)
- Public FET Colleges – N Dip/Degree: Administration / Management Disciplines (DHET 06)
- Information Technology Support – N Dip: IT / relevant qualification (DHET 07)
- Data Management – N Dip/Degree: Information Technology / Sciences Technology (DHET 08)
- Library and Information Science – N Dip/ Degree: Library / Information Science/Management/ Journalism/ Graphic Design (DHET 09)
- Financial Management / Planning – N Dip /B com: Accounting / Economics (DHET 10)
- Communications – N Dip/BA: Public Relations / Communications/ Journalism/ Graphic Design (DHET 11)
- Supply Chain Management – N Dip/Degree: Logistics / Public Management (DHET 12)
- Public Entities – N Dip/B com: Financial Accounting / Economics/ Internal Audit / Business & Risk Management (DHET 13)
- Academic Planning and Management – N Dip/BA: Commerce, Arts, Public Administration (DHET 14)
- Social Inclusion in Education – N Dip/Degree: Social Science (DHET 15)
- Youth Development Programmes – N Dip/B com/BA : Information System (DHET 16)
- Teaching and Learning Development – N Dip/Degree: Administration / Statistics (DHET 17)
- Global Partnership – B.A : International relations / Political Sciences (DHET 18)
- Open Learning & Career Development – N Dip/Degree: Teaching (DHET 19)
- Research Coordination, Monitoring and Evaluation – Masters: Education/Statistic/Econometrics (DHET 20)
- Research and Project Management – Relevant qualification (DHET 21)
- National Skills Authority – N Dip/Degree: Project Management (DHET 22)
- Media Liaison Office – N Dip/BA: Public Relations / Communications/ Journalism/ Graphic Design (DHET 23)
- Ministry – N Dip/B com: Public Relations (DHET 24)
- Education Qualifications & Programmes – N Dip/Bachelor: Administration /relevant qualification (DHET 25)
- Implementation of VCET Institutions Turnaround Strategy –N Dip/Degree: Data or Disciplines management / Science. (DHET 26)
How to Apply for Dept of Higher Education & Training Internship Programme 2014-2015
Applications must be submitted on a Z83 form (Download here) and must be accompanied by a comprehensive CV and certified copies of qualifications. Candidates must be unemployed, in possession of an appropriate post school qualification, and not have previously served as interns in the Public Service. Correspondence will be limited to successful candidates only, and applications received after the closing date or faxed will not be considered.
Please forward your application, quoting the Reference Number to: The Director-General, Department of Higher Education and Training, Private Bag: X174, Pretoria, 0001 or Hand deliver at: 123 Francis Baard Street, Cnr Sophie De Bruyn and Francis Baard streets, Pretoria, Reception area.
CLOSING DATE: 21 February 2014
ENQUIRIES: Mr. M Rooi 012 312 5125 or Mr. I Moloisi 012 312 5192
Department of Higher Education and Training Jobs and Careers have also been announced in various fields and departments. Hence if you are interested in Internship Programme at Dept of Higher Education & Training South Africa, you should apply at the earliest possible time to get yourself selected as intern.