Iemas is offering the careers and Learnership Jobs opportunities 2014 in Financial Advisory Services. The Iemas Careers have been announced in South Africa. The people who are really interested in getting the learnerships by Iemas, they can go through the following provided job details.
Iemas Careers 2014 has invited the unemployed persons or candidates to participate in their Learnerhsips at their Mpumalanga regional offices in Witbank and Secunda, South Africa. The Company deals with the educational loans and other financial aid programs for students, and you will get a lot of good experience in the Mathematics field. So you must go through the following job details, if you are interested to work at Iemas Financial Advisory Services.
About the Company
Iemas is an authorized financial services provider, offering financing and insurance products. Opportunities for learnerships exist for those interested in working as Financial Advisers in Long-term Insurance. Unemployed candidates from designated groups are invited to participate in learnerships at our Mpumalanga regional offices in Secunda and Witbank.
Iemas Learnership Job Descriptions
- 12 months employment contract, with a monthly allowance of R3000
- The learnership will result in a National Certificate in Wealth Management, NQF level 4
- Continuous coaching, mentoring, on the job training and assessment
- Work exposure to insurance sales environment
- Have passed Matric with English & Maths (D symbols and above)
- Be unemployed
- Interested in working in the insurance industry
- Previously disadvantaged candidates including people with disabilities
Knowledge And Other Skills:
- Good communication skills, verbal and written
- Confident and can work well under pressure
- Not involved in other studies in 2014
- Be able to start with the learnership on 1 March 2014
- A valid Code 8 driver’s license will be an advantage
How to apply for Iemas Vacancies?
If you comply with the above mentioned eligibility criteria, you must apply for the Iemas Careers, which usually remains opened in South Africa. The Latest Learnership Programme 2014 by Iemas Financial Advisory Services Providers have been especially designed for those people who are willing hard to get experience in the finance field. You can Click here to apply online. Keep in mind the Closing Date i.e. 31 January 2014, and apply for job opportunities at the earliest possible time.