The Hatch Goba is offering the Latest Graduate Programme 2016 in South Africa. The Hatch Goba Pty Ltd is one of the famous company, and it has announced the Graduate Internship Programme 2016 for those candidates who are willing to get training in the relevant fields.
Hatch Goba Graduate Programme 2016 will be helpful for you in future, when you will be getting more better Jobs and Career Offers after getting experience. Hatch Goba Vacancies and Jobs usually remain available / vacant in South Africa, and you may also avail the Hatch Goba Jobs after having the experience in the relevant field. The Hatch Goba Graduate Training Programme 2016 is available in various fields for the people looking for Graduate Jobs in South Africa. The interested candidates should go through the complete job details before forwarding their Graduate Programme application at the concerned department of the company.
Hatch Goba Graduate Programme 2016: Hatch Goba Careers
The Hatch Goba PDP is a global Hatch initiative aimed at engineering excellence. It has been developed to facilitate the management of professional career development over the initial years. The PDP programme is accredited by ECSA.
- Flexible framework to achieve Professional Registration with ECSA (Pr. Eng) status
- Personal career planning
- Continuous learning and development opportunities via the Hatch Corporate Learning Centre
- Mentoring support program exposure to a variety of challenging work experiences and career pathways
- Monthly meetings and progress reviews
- Global exposure with a wide variety of work around the world
- Networking events and activities
Key Disciplines (Hatch Goba Graduate Training Programme 2016)
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil & Structural Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
We are seeking
- 65% and above average in academic performance
- Bachelor degree (or working towards) in a relevant discipline
- Leadership and teamwork skills
- Advanced analytical and problem solving skills
- An ability to think laterally and innovatively
- Flexibility to travel and work in locations within South Africa and Internationally
- A passion and drive to make a real difference
Closing Date: 31 August 2015
How to Apply for Hatch Goba Graduate Jobs 2016: The Graduate Training Programme in South Africa
Interested? To be considered for a position, we require:
- CV (be sure to include your transferrable skills and extra-curricular activities)
- Cover letter (personalise this to outline your interests and why you want to work for Hatch Goba)
- Recent copy of your academic transcripts
- ID Copy
- Completion of our Online Graduate Application Questionnaire (Please ensure you fill in all fields and provide as much information as possible).
Hatch Goba Pty Ltd Graduate Programme 2016 will raise your experience level as well as expertise in the relevant field, so you should not miss the opportunity for working at Hatch Goba Pty Ltd South Africa. The interested persons should apply online at the earliest possible time to become part of Hatch Goba Pty Ltd.