The Western Cape Government is offering the Latest Government Learnerships 2018 in Eden Region, South Africa. The Department of Transport & Public Works Learnership Programme 2018 is available in Construction Industry, so you should avail the Government Learnership Training Jobs 2018 in order to raise your experience level in short span of time.
Construction Jobs usually remain available / vacant with various big construction companies working in South Africa. So you may also avail the Construction Careers after completing the Construction Learnerships 2018. The Construction Programme 2018 will jump start your career by providing your better experience in the field. You may also avail the Government Jobs or Government Careers after completing the Western Cape Government Learnership 2018, so you should go for the application process at the first convenient. The interested candidates should have a look on the details of Latest Construction Learnerships 2018 at Western Cape Govt before forwarding their learnership job application to the concerned / recruitment department.
Government Learnerships 2018: Jobs at Western Cape Government
The Western Cape Government – Department of Transport & Public Works is inviting suitably qualified applicants residing within the Eden region and municipality areas to apply for the following Trade Learnership training opportunities in the Construction Industry.
- Applicants must enjoy good health and be prepared to undergo a medical and substance abuse examination
- Applicants have to participate in an interview, numeracy, literacy and interest testing before the final selection will be made
- Successful applicants will be required to work on a construction site as part of the training process
- Successful applicants must be willing to travel and work at various building sites within the Western Cape Province
- Successful applicants will be required to sign a 12-month Learnership/Commitment Agreement on acceptance
- Training entails: Theoretical and institutional practical at FET College; work on a building site; apply health and safety regulations; maintenance of work areas and undertake administrative tasks
- Applicants must be a South African resident
- Grade 10 or TVET equivalent with Mathematics Literacy as a passed subject is required for Plant Operation Learnership.
- You must be in possession of a EC1 (Code10) Drivers Licence
- Grade 10 or TVET equivalent with Mathematics Literacy as a passed subject is required for Air-conditioning, Refrigeration and Ventilation Learnership
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 – 34 years
Stipend: R1 815 monthly for the duration of Learnership Agreement
How to Apply For Western Cape Govt Learnership Programme 2018: Construction Learnerships in Western Cape
Closing date is 14 September 2017
Applicants must clearly indicate the learnership being applied for and the reference number.
Application forms can be obtained at your local Library, Thusong Centre and E-Centre. Completed applications must be posted to: Learnership Phase 10, Department of Transport & Public Works, Skills Development Unit, Private Bag 9078, Cape Town, 8000.
If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria and other necessary requirements as posted above, you should apply online for the Construction Training Programme 2018 available at Western Cape Government. You should not miss the government learnership opportunities, as the training programme will be helpful for you in boosting your experience level.