The Gauteng Govenrment Jobs 2019 have been announced. The Gauteng Department of Arts and Culture is offering the Youth Arts Program 2019 / 2020 in South Africa. If you are looking for Gauteng Government Careers or Gauteng Government Vacancies 2019, you have come to the right place.
The National Youth Development Agency is offering the Youth Development Programme 2019 / 2020 for those candidates who are willing to make their career in arts and culture field. The interested candidates should get full advantage of the Government Youth Arts Programme 2019 in order to raise their experience level in short span of time. You can have a look on the details and descriptions of the Gauteng Government Youth Development Programme 2019-2020 before forwarding your job application form to recruitment department.
Gauteng Government Jobs for 2019: Youth Arts Programme in Gauteng
The Department of Arts and Culture in partnership with National Youth Development Agency are looking to recruit young people to enter a one year National Youth Service Programme 2019 called The Young Patriots Programme 2019, the programme seeks to engage young people in the service delivery to communities and as a way of building a culture of patriotism and nation building and also to seeks to make young people active participants in community development and nation building by involving them in areas of arts, culture and heritage. The successful applicant will be required to fulfill the following functions:
- Implement arts and cultural activities in both community and schools
- Mobilise schools and youth to be part of TYPP activities in their community
- Implement, coordinate and support TYPP events in the community
- Maintain relationships with local community organisations and other community youth groups in the community
- Administer monitoring for TYPP implementation in school and at the community
- Promote South African National Symbols.
- Commit to personal development and growth
Suitable candidates will need to satisfy all the following requirements:
- Grade 10 Out of school youth
- Must be between the age of 18 and 35 years
- Facilitation and presentation skills
- English and local language proficiency
- Arts and culture background
- Willing to work in Arts & Culture sector
- Strong community background
- Self-initiator, proactiveness, with attention to detail
- Display ability to role model to peers.
- RSA youth only
NB: Youth with disabilities are encouraged to apply
Monthly stipend, Training and uniform will be provided.
Closing Date: 26 April 2019
How To Apply for Gauteng Government Department of Arts and Culture Training Programme 2019: Youth Arts Programme 2019-2020
Please forward a summarized copy of your Curriculum Vitae (CV) to the TYPP Provincial Coordinator at the (Louis.Baloyi@gauteng.gov.za)
If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria and other essential requirements, you should Apply Online for the recently announced Youth Arts Programme 2019 that will boost your experience level by engaging you under the team of veterans.