The Inclusive Education South Africa (IESA) is offering the Latest Finance Manager Jobs and Careers for people with experience in finance field in Cape Town. The Inclusive Education South Africa Careers and Jobs usually remain available in different areas of South Africa, so you may avail the Finance Manager Careers available with the IESA.
The Finance Manager Vacancies 2019 have been announced by various companies working in South Africa, but your Job at Inclusive Education SA will boost your experience level in short span of time. The interested candidates should have a look on the details of IESA Jobs or IESA Careers before forwarding their job application form to the recruitment department of company.
Finance Manager Jobs 2019: Inclusive Education SA Career Opportunities
Inclusive Education South Africa (IESA) is a nonprofit organisation that promotes and supports Inclusive Education (IE) practices in schools and preschools throughout the country. The organisation’s core focus is the implementation of projects designed to sensitise and empower all role players to an inclusive approach to educating all children in their community.
Job Title: Finance Manager
Job Location: PlumStead, Cape Town
Report to: Director
Salary: Negotiable, based on experience
The purpose of the Finance Manager is to be responsible for maintaining efficient financial systems and controls to provide accurate reporting of financial status and cash position.
- Oversight of full accounting function
- Prepare organisational and donor budgets
- Monitor cash flow and operational funds
- Prepare monthly management accounts
- Prepare donor financial reports
- Maintain a system of strong financial controls, compliant to good accounting practice and donor requirements
- Submit all relevant tax
- Provide support to the programme teams
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent sector related qualification
- Two years’ relevant experience, preferably in the NPO sector
- Experience in Pastel
- Excellent Excel skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Own transport essential
Closing Date: 31st Jan, 2019
How to Apply for Inclusive Education South Africa Jobs 2019: Jobs for Finance Manager in Cape Town
To apply, submit a CV and motivation letter to email@example.com
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria and other essential requirements as mentioned above, you should apply online for the Latest Jobs at IESA.