The Eastern Cape Parks and Tourism Agency (ECPTA) is offering the Latest Internships 2020 in East London, South Africa. The Government Internship Programme 2020 is available in the following fields of study.
- Internal Audit Internships
- Creditors Management Internships
- Revenue Management Internships
- Asset Management Internships
- Financial Management Internships
- Fleet Management Internships
The Eastern Cape Parks and Tourism Agency Internships 2020 will boost your experience level in short span of time, and you will get better Government Jobs or Government Careers in near future. The Eastern Cape Parks and Tourism Agency Jobs 2020 will also be available for you after getting valuable experience in the relevant field of study. The interested candidates should have a look on the details and descriptions of the Eastern Cape Tourism Agency Internship Programme 2020 before forwarding their Job application form to recruitment department.
Eastern Cape Tourism Agency Internship Training Programme 2020: EC Tourism Agency Careers 2020
Location: East London
The Eastern Cape and Tourism Agency’s Finance Department is looking for Interns for the following sections within Finance:
1. Internal Audit (x1)
2. Creditors Management (x1)
3. Revenue Management (x2)
4. Asset Management (1)
5. Fleet Management (x1)
6. Financial Accounting (x1)
Closing Date: 08 July 2019
How To Apply for ECPTA Internships 2020: ECPTA Jobs for 2020
Should you be interested in applying for these positions please forward your application to:
1) All applications/enquiries can be e-mailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2) Please specify the position you are applying for.
3) Applications must be accompanied by a CV. Applications received after the closing date and/or those submitted to an address not listed above will not be considered. If you do not receive a response within 30 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
NB: In line with the Employment Equity Policy of the Eastern Cape Parks & Tourism Agency, preference will be given to interns that are studying towards the relevant qualification within the streams above.
Please note that only students/interns with funding from their College / Institution / Seta will be considered.
The ECPTA reserves the right not to fill any advertised position.
The Eastern Cape Parks and Tourism Agency Jobs mostly remain available / vacant in South Africa, so you should not miss the Graduate Jobs or Graduate Internships 2020 available at the government department.