The Discovery is offering the Latest Learnerships 2019 in Sandton, South Africa. The Discovery Learning Programme 2019 is available in Long Term Insurance field.
The Discovery Careers and Jobs usually remain available / vacant in South Africa, so you may avail the Discovery Jobs for 2019 after having good experience through the Discovery Learnership Programme 2019. The Discovery Learning Center has provided a lot of services to the needy students, who were willing to get experience in the relevant fields. You can also join the Discovery Learning Programme 2019/2020 in South Africa by forwarding your job application to the concerned department. The interested candidates should have a look on the details of 2019 Discovery Learnerships available in South Africa.
Discovery Learnership Programme 2019: Discovery Learning Opportunities in Sandton
Discovery is offering a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to young people to join their ever-growing team in Sandton, Gauteng.
If you are you a matriculant looking to gain a qualification and work experience in a world class organization. Then here is an opportunity for you to join the 2019 Discovery learnership Programme, a one-year programme that provides on-the-job training and an unrivalled development experience from the smartest and best team and culture in the world.
Key Purpose of the role
This Learnership leads to a nationally recognised FETC: Long Term Insurance NQF Level 4 qualification; which consists of structured learning components combined with practical/workplace experience in the Financial Services industry. It consists of structured learning components combined with practical/workplace experience which totals to 1 500 learning hours. The qualification is Unit Standard Based and the programme is registered with the Insurance Sector Education and Training Authority (InSeta) and will be accredited by the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA).
Discovery’s core purpose is to make people healthier and to enhance and protect their lives.
Areas of responsibility may include but not limited to
- Long Term Insurance – Discovery Health: WCP
- Medical Aid client servicing, claims, new business and health benefits administration
Candidates should have completed Grade 12 with the following?
- Maths (Minimum Level 4 – 50%)
- English (Minimum Level 4 – 50%)
- Maths Literacy (Minimum Level 5 – 60% )
- 2nd language (Minimum Level 4 – 50%)
How to qualify
- Not be engaged in post Matric studies or formal employment;
- Not have completed any previous Learnership.
- Be between the ages of 18 and 30 years;
- Have effective communication skills in the written & verbal English language;
- Possess basic computer skills mainly MS Excel & MS Outlook
- Innovative/ critical thinking/ and problem solving skills
- Good attention to detail and levels of accuracy
- Sets high standards for quality and quantity and works in a systematic, methodical and orderly manner.
- Time management and planning skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high pressure environment
- Ability to work independently and in a team orientated environment
- Service driven, a sense of urgency and a team player.
- Adapts to changing circumstances and handles criticism well and learns from it.
How to Apply for Discovery Learnerships 2019: Learning Programme in South Africa
If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria as mentioned above, you should Apply Online for the Latest Learnerships at Discovery South Africa.
Discovery is one of the Famous companies working around the world. Hence if you are looking for the Discovery Jobs or Careers, you should join the Discovery Learning Guide i.e. a special learning programme 2016 designed for the students.