The Daimler Chrysler is offering the Leadership Talent Program 2019 / 2020 in South Africa. The Daimler Chrysler Learnerships 2019-2020 are available in the following fields of study.
- Information Technology Leadership 2019
- Research and Development Leadership 2019
- Production Management Leadership 2019
- Supply Chain Management Leadership 2019
- Quality Management Leadership 2019
- Marketing & Sales Leadership 2019
- Procurement Leadership 2019
- Finance / Controlling Leadership 2019
- Human Resources Management Leadership 2019
The Daimler Chrysler Learnerships 2019 / Leadership Programme 2019 is available for hard working candidates, where they can optimize their skills. The Daimler Chrysler Leadership Training Programme 2019 / 2020 will jump start your career and you will get more better Jobs in near future. The Daimler Chrysler Careers or Daimler Chrysler Jobs mostly remain available / vacant in South Africa, and you may avail the Daimler Chrysler Vacancies after completing the Leadership Training Jobs 2019 / 2020. The interested candidates should have a look on the details of Leadership 2019 before forwarding their job application form to concerned / recruitment department of the company.
Daimler Chrysler Leadership Training 2019 / 2020: Daimler Chrysler Jobs 2019
The Leadership Talent Program is your 18 month entry path that prepares you to assume a leadership role within the Daimler Trucks and Buses organization. It consists of three phases: the Onboarding Phase, the actual Program Phase and the Implementation Phase. Within those three phases, you will
- get to know your home area and Daimler Trucks & Buses,
- work intensively within multiple projects, e.g. international project,
- grow a global network of colleagues,
- receive specialized training and development opportunities, e.g. regarding our new leadership culture Leadership2020 and be guided by your personal mentor from top management level.
After 18 month of successful and intensive training, you will return to your home area. Depending on your experiences, interests and skills, youll begin working towards a leading position in your core business area. And shape the future of Daimler Trucks and Buses.
At Daimler Trucks & Buses, you can set your talent in many different exciting areas:
- Information Technology / Digitization,
- Research and Development,
- Production Management,
- Supply Chain Management,
- Quality Management,
- Marketing & Sales,
- Finance / Controlling,
- Human Resources Management
Please indicate your preferred field in the cover letter.
Are you studying in one of these business-related fields?
Then you are ready to explore!
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelors degree or higher
- Fluency in written & spoken English
- Desire to grow into a leadership position
- Willingness to travel abroad
Desired Qualifications and Skills:
- First demonstrated leadership qualities and experiences
- Big-picture thinker who is passionate to work with others and achieve great things for the future
- Start-Up mentality, that means enthusiastic, self-motivated and pragmatically
- You are unafraid to challenge the status quo with fresh ideas and perspectives
Closing Date: 28 February 2019
How To Apply for Daimler Chrysler Traineeships 2019 / 2020: Leadership Training Programme
If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria and other essential requirements as mentioned above, you should Apply Online for the Daimler Chrysler Traineeship Programme 2019 available in South Africa.