The Coca Cola is offering the New Learnerships 2019 in Phoenix, South Africa. The Coca Cola Careers and Jobs have been announced for those candidates who are willing to get better and valuable experience in Wholesale and Retail Sector. The Coca Cola Learnership Programme 2019 will boost your experience level in short span of time, and you will get more Coca Cola Jobs after having required experience.
The Coca Cola Learnerships 2019 is a special Training Programme 2019 in South Africa, that will raise your experience level. The Coca Cola Vacancies usually remain available in South Africa, so you should avail these Learnership Opportunities in order to get permanent employment at the company. The Coca Cola South Africa Learnership Training Jobs 2019 should be availed by interested candidates after having a look on the details and description of the Learning Programme 2019.
Coca Cola Learnerships 2019/20: Careers in South Africa
The purpose of this program is to equip learners to understand and acquaint themselves with the underlying principles of all of the major areas related to distribution within the Wholesale & Retail sector, thus enabling them to become more effective employees. This Certificate provides learners with grounding in all areas of Distribution. This may enable them not only to increase their productivity within the Wholesale and Retail Sector but also to apply their learning in various other business environments.
LEARNERSHIP: The qualified learner will be exposed to:
- Reading, writing and verbal communication within the distribution environment
- Rational and irrational numbers and number systems
- Receiving of stock into the wholesale or retail outlet
- Maintaining stock balances
- Safe delivery of stock to customers
- Legal requirement, organization policies and procedures for the transportation of goods
- Administrative functions related to stock receipt and delivery
- The packing of stock in appropriately selected areas
- Picking of stock
- The financial impact of stock on the business
- Picking, packing and movement of stock in order to minimize damages
- Stock flow through the DC/Warehouse
- The recording of stock movement on the stock management system
- Stock take procedures
- The wholesale & retail business environment
- Legislation regarding Occupational Health and Safety and applicable safety procedures in the workplace
- Appropriate actions to be taken with regards to hazards and emergency situations
- Maintaining of Internal and external housekeeping standards
- Maintaining of Customer service and satisfaction levels
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Attention to detail
- Ability to interact well in teams
- Ability to work effectively in teams
Skills, Experience & Education
- Diploma: Logistics Management an added advantage
- No Experience required
Only candidates residing in the area will be considered.
If applying online, candidates must also hand deliver a HARD COPY version of their CV to Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa (CCBSA) at Gate 3, Premier Place (Phoenix) to be considered for this role. CVs may be left with security.
Closing Date: 15 February 2019
How To Apply for Coca Cola Learnership Programme 2019: Jobs at Coca Cola SA
If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria and other essential requirements as mentioned by the company, you should Apply Online for the Latest Learnership 2019 available at the company.